Our Fortune 100 clients (and all others) rely on ContractRoom’s enterprise contract management software and security to protect customer and business data. Leave behind the risks and security leaks of a manual, offline process of email and MS Word file exchange. ContractRoom has implemented a fully digitized, ‘secure’ contracting process to protect your sensitive corporate data at all times. All your data is encrypted both in transit and at rest.
- An experienced enterprise contract management software security team ensures that security best practices are implemented across all your areas of data, network, system and application security, with 24x7 monitoring and alerts.
- Deployment options include both public and private cloud options, depending on your specific needs. All deployment options provide enterprise contract management software with enterprise-grade security and data protection.
- ContractRoom supports Single Sign On (SSO) integration as well as integrations to most enterprise-grade ERP applications; including Oracle, SAP, Workday and e-Signature tools such as Docusign and AdobeSign.
- Compliant with EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks that were designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission, and in compliance with EU GDPR mandates.
- ContractRoom’s enterprise contract management software is ISO 27001 certified and hosted environments are compliant with all major compliance standards including but not limited to ISO, AICPA SOC 1-3, PCI, FedRAMP, HIPAA.